Earned Revenue + Social Impact = Social Enterprise:
The Future of Mission Driven Revenue
12:00-1:00pm, doors open at 11:30 for networking
Pacific Continental Bank, Bellevue Room adjacent to lobby
1100 Olive Way, Seattle WA 98101
Admission: Complimentary with limited parking and ticket validation available for Metropolitan East and West buildings.
- Enjoy a catered lunch, while networking with other cross sector social enterprise veterans including entrepreneurs, non-profits, and social impact startups
- Learn what is a social enterprise and how it might impact your non-profit or business tomorrow and how to be involved in an emerging eco-system of social enterprises
- Gain access to resources available to help you create or transition to mission driven revenue income
- Be inspired by the story of local social enterprise, HopeWorks, on the challenges, successes, and future plans for greater impact in our community.
- Voice your needs, hopes, and desires in further developing your social enterprise needs
Introduction and Welcome – Ross Latham, chair, WA State Social Enterprise Alliance
- Anna S. Choi, Co-Chair, WA State Social Enterprise Alliance
- Kerry Kozuki, Director of Management Consulting and Services, 501 Commons
- Kristen Kosidowski, Director of Food Service Social Enterprise & Training, HopeWorks
Thank you to our host sponsor Pacific Continental Bank!